Beef Shami Kebab Recipe History – The story goes that these were made by the cook of a Nawab (gentleman) who lost all his teeth due to his general restlessness. To enjoy his cook’s meal, the Nawab asked the cook to create a product that meant he could eat the meat without biting. This gave rise to Shami Kebab,
Beef Shami Kabab
- 1 kg I will take beef Cut the meat into small pieces
- 2 cap I will take chickpeas We will soak for two hours
- 2 pic onion Medium size
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 10 pic black pepper
- 3 pic cinnamon small size
- 6 pic dry chili I will give according to taste
- 8 pic cloves (long)
- 6 pic green cardamom
- 2 pic big cardamom If not, no problem
- 3 pic bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Yellow powder
- 3 teaspoon salt I will give according to taste
- Now I will take a cooking pot and put our washed meat and pulses, onions, and the rest of the spices in it.
- and add 3 cups of water and mix well. Now we will attach the lid of the pisser cooker.
- Now we will check if the meat is cooked well and when it is cooked we will kill the water in the cooking pot well.
- Now let our boiled meat cool down for a while
- Now we will season our meat. So we will grind the meat.
- We will cut four dry chilies, some coriander leaves, and some mint leaves, thinly. Which will look great on Shami Kebab. And now we have it in Normal Size Beef Shami Kebab. Now I will prepare the meat masala by hand and make it round shape and flatten it, then Shami Kebab’s sauce will come out.
- Now we will fry and take some oil in the cooking pot. And keep it in high film and put the shami kebabs in the cooking pot. And the gas film will be medium and fry the shami kebabs. Four to five minutes now our Beef Shami Kabab are ready.