Jhal Muri Recipe is a famous street food in West Bengal in Kolkata. Not only Kolkata but the entire of West Bengal and Bangladesh is very famous. It is usually sold in schools, colleges, cinema halls, train buses, etc. It is a favorite dish of Kolkata as well as Bengalis. This recipe is very popular with all people. I was ready in no time. It does not require many ingredients and is made with boiled potatoes, onion, muri, mustard oil, tomato masala, etc. It can be taken as tiffin. This recipe is so good that once you try it, you will want to eat it again and again.
Jhal Muri Recipe
- 2 cap Puffed Rice It should be tight
- 3 tbsp Sev
- 1 tbsp ginger to paste
- 3 pic fresh Green Chilies I will give according to taste
- 2 tbsp White Peas to boil
- 2 tbsp Black Chickpeas
- 2 pic Onion Medium size and cut into small pieces
- tbsp Bhaja Masala
- 1 pic Tomato Take the big size and cut it into small pieces
- 3 pic small Potato Boil and cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Mustard Oil must
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil from Pickle If you have it, give it, if you don't, don't give it
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- 2 tbsp coconut I will cut it into small pieces
- ½ tbsp lemon in small quantities
- 1 tbsp salt I will give according to taste
- 1 StepFirst, to prepare this popular Bengali snack recipe, take a glass bowl or a tiffin box to mix the ingredients and add puffed rice, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, green chilies, peanuts, ginger, cucumber, and bhujia to it. And mix these ingredients well with a spoon.
- 2 Step Add salt according to taste and mustard oil.After mixing everything well add some coriander leaves. Mix them well again.
- 3 Step Garnish well and serve.Cut the coconut and coriander leaves into small sizes, arrange them well, and serve. You can serve this snack in paper packets to give a desi touch.
The best tasting Jhal Muri Recipe is mentioned here for you.
You may also like – Shami Kabab