Biryani is a royal dish. The word Biryani comes from the Mughal period and this word is also very popular among every people in the society. This biryani recipe is becoming popular with people day by day. It can be called the great gift of the Mughals. A few years back or since the Mughal period, only those who were royalty or zamindars could enjoy the taste of biryani. Now everyone from the common man can enjoy this taste, biryani is now available in the market and its spices, but the fun of making biryani with your own hands is different. So here is the best Pakistani Chicken Biryani Recipe for you.
Pakistani Chicken Biryani
- 1 kg Rice
- 1 kg Chicken Cut to medium size
- 2 pic Onion Cut to medium size
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 cup Yogurt sour yogurt
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 pic Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 pic Lemon – 1 Sliced
- 1 pinch Edible food color
- 2 cap Brown Onion
- ¼ cap Milk cup (for coloring)
- 4 drops Biryani Essence
- pic Green chilies As per spice taste
- 1 tbsp Mint – chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander – chopped
- 4 pic Bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- 4 pic Cinnamon 2 inches
- 8 pic Cloves
- 23 pic Black pepper
- 7 pic Green Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- Now we will cut two medium-sized onions. And I will take a cooking pan, put some oil in it, and when it gets hot, add chopped onions and whole spices like bay leaves, cloves, pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, cumin, etc.
- Now I will put the chicken in it, and I will soak the high film chicken once and I will add the spices that we have in it. After adding the sour curd, after stirring for a while, I will add tomatoes and add 2.7 grams of water. And put the lid on.
- Now we will heat water in a pan with 2 liters of water for boiling rice, 1 tbsp cumin seeds 7 to 8 cloves 3 cinnamon sticks and 1 tbsp white oil, and 4 bay leaves. 15 minutes
- Now when the biryani rice is seventy percent, we will strain it, heat it in a pan with a little ghee, put our seventy percent air rice in it, and then add the meat we had. And another layer of rice. Then we will give it to the barista and mix the food color in the milk and now we will give it to the rice. I will give 4-5 feet of biryani flavor and give coriander and lemon slices. And it will take us 7 minutes to breathe. Then our biryani will be ready.
Season with salt to taste and serve on a pretty plate with salad dressing. Pakistani Chicken Biryani Recipe.