Southern Meatloaf This is a popular dish in the southern United States. This popular dish is made with ground beef, grated onion, milk, chili, ketchup, breadcrumbs, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, celery, egg, salt, mustard, and brown sugar. All the ingredients are mixed together and shaped into a loaf, then baked in the oven for about 50 minutes to 1 hour. A good mix of mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar is added on top of the meatloaf, giving it a sweet and tangy flavor. It is usually served as a main dish with green beans, potatoes, or corn.
You may also, like – Chicken Burrito Recipe
Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/5 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 pic eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 teaspoon brown sugar
Southern Meatloaf Recipe Step by Step :
- Preheat oven to 340°F – 350°F (176°C).
- In a medium or large bowl, combine beef, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, celery, egg, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Make this masala mixture well into a roti shape and keep it well in a baking dish.
- In a medium or small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the meatloaf.
- and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until the meatloaf is cooked through. Now let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Then the southern meatloaf recipe or meatloaf is much better and the taste increases.
Also Like : Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito Recipe