Welcome to the Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito Recipe & Shredded Chicken Burrito Taco Bell. If you’re a big fan of Taco Bell, you know how popular their shredded chicken burrito is on the menu. However, it will be just as delicious made at home as it is in a restaurant and can also be said to be a great way to save money. In this article, we will share with you an easy and mouth-watering recipe for Taco Bell Chopped Chicken Burrito that you can easily make at home.
Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito Recipe Ingredients:
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 cup black beans canned, Wash it and dry well
1/4 cup instant rice
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup Taco Bell light sauce
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 cup frozen corn kernels
1/2 tsp garlic powder
4 large flour tortillas
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
To make Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burritos you will need the following ingredients. Just make this recipe with me without delay:
Chicken Burrito Easy Recipe
Shredded Chicken Burrito Instructions:
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, Taco Bell mild sauce, canned tomatoes and green peppers, black beans, corn kernels, instant rice, water, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. And stir it well to combine.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly among four large flour tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Now carefully roll each tortilla tightly.
- Bake the burritos in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted or the tortillas are lightly browned.
- Now serve Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burritos hot and you and your family will enjoy them!
Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito
- 1/3 lbs boneless, skinless meat
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2-3 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 4 pic garlic cloves (I will grind it)
- 3 pic cloves of garlic (I will grind it)
- ½ tbsp Half a teaspoon of sugar
- ½ pinches salt
- ½ tbsp cumin
- 1/2 cups long-grain white rice
- I will add salt and pepper to taste.
- 1/2 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ tbsp butter
- 1/2 cups long grain white rice
- ¼ tbsp black pepper
- 2/3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Avocado-Ranch Dressing-
- 1/9 cups cup buttermilk
- 1/9 cups ranch dressing
- 2/3 tbsp of sour cream
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
We hope you all enjoy this easy and delicious recipe for Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito. This is a great option for a quick and easy meal that tastes just like a real chicken burrito. By following these steps, you’ll be able to make a burrito that’s as easy as you’d get at Taco Bell but tastes a lot better. So without delay try it today and see how delicious it can be, but it will blow your mind.
Shredded Chicken Burrito Taco Bell:
Note: You can add additional ingredients such as guacamole or beans of your choice.
What is Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito Recipe made of?
Taco Bell’s Shredded meat is made from chicken that can be Shredded before cooking or shredded after cooking. Taco Bell has the exact ingredients to make their Chicken Burrito Recipe above. However, chicken is best seasoned and marinated before cooking.